Here is a list of some of the classes for die cuts and punches:
- Inking - Distress, Pigment, Alcohol, Dye, Liquid inks, Solvent, Spray Inks
- Embossing Mousse, Foiling, Gilding Flakes, Sands, Stamping, Stencilling, Glass Paint, Glitter, EzyShaid, Chalks, Chalking Pencils, Woody Pencils, Marker Pens, Alcohol Pens, Paint Pens, Watercolour Pencils, Liquid Watercolour + more!
- Sponges, brushes, applicators, spray bottles
- Vellum, card stock, paper, aluminium, cork, fabrics, embossed paper, tissue paper, mulberry paper, self-adhesive products, plastic and acetate, felt, ribbon + more!,
- Off-Set Die cutting, Die Cut Centrepiece, Double Die Cut backgrounds, Laser Look cuts, chalk board die cuts, Wet & Dry Die Cut embossing, Die Cut windows and doors, Die Cuts with dimension, Stained Glass die cuts + heaps more.
There is so much more but this gives you an idea on the different ways you can use a die cut or punch - there is also a section on how to make your own stencils from die cuts and punches!